Before and After Care
Current prices and policies for before- and after-care at Trinity Lutheran School.
- Charges are based on how many children you have in child care on a particular day, not on how many children you have enrolled in the school. Charges are billed per minute as determined by check-in and check-out records for each child. Failure to clock your child in or out will result in charges for the entire session.
- Childcare begins on the first day of school. Care is provided for children enrolled in our school on all days when school is in session and on selected school holidays. (Hours and rates are different for “holiday” childcare.)
- Breakfast is not provided. However, children may bring a light breakfast and eat it during morning childcare. No “fast food” please.
- After School Child Care includes organized activities and free play. Study hall is included Monday through Thursday.
- Late pickup charge: $1.00 for each minute after 6:00.
- Childcare charges will be posted to your FACTS account each month for the prior month. Childcare bills are due as indicated on the invoice, usually within 15 days. Late-payment fees will be charged as necessary, and the child(ren) will not be allowed to attend childcare until the full payment is made.